Zumba is an exercise fitness program which combines music and exercise.
This form of exercise was initially developed by Colombian dancer and choreographer Alberto Perez.
Zumba, at one end is a very good entertainment. It enhances the mental health of a person and its an effective calorie reducing exercise.
It’s a combination of Latin inter actionable music and dance moves. It includes styles like Salsa, Merengue, Reggaeton and Flamanco. It feels more like a dance party than a workout.
There are different types of Zumba – Zumba Gold is a workout basically for the beginners and old people.
Zumba Step is one particularly for the lower body work out, Zumba toning helps in toning your entire body whereas Aqua Zumba is done in shallow swimming pool.
Apart from these there are other forms like Zumbatomic, Zumba Gold Toning, Strong By Zumba and so on.
How does this workout benefit your health?
- A person could burn 300 to 900 kcal with an hour by doing Zumba exercise.
- It is a great cardio work out and boosts cardio endurance. It lowers the risk of heart
- It increases your good cholesterol and reduces the bad cholesterol.
- It is a very efficient de-stress programme.
- It tones your body and gets you into better shape.
- It reduces blood pressure as well.
In today’s lifestyle, our body completely needs physical workout, which helps us tackle several health issues like obesity and heart problems.
Adopting Zumba is one of the best options.
It never makes you feel like exercising on the other hand it gives a feeling of relief to the mind and body. Regardless of age people could participate in it.
It could help you lead a healthy lifestyle..